Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Katelyn's Baby Shower

Last weekend we went up to Bellingham for our friend Katelyn's baby shower. Katelyn and I have been friends since high school. She was also one of my bridesmaids in our wedding. She is such a dear friend and I was thrilled to find out many months ago that she was also pregnant. Her baby boy, named Oliver, is due at the end of May. I thought she looked big, but after looking at the pictures of us together, Baby St.Hilaire is definitely getting big and droopy. Here are some pictures of our two boys meeting for the first time:




1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! Our boy's first meeting!!! I can't wait til' they are out and meet face to face =).

    Ohhh, by the way May 9th is a full moon and b/c of the gravitational pull TONS of babies are born on that day. The hospital usually triples in births on full moons!!! Just thought I'd give you a little heads up =P.

    ReplyDelete